Crochet Along 2015

donderdag 18 februari 2010

Colour Q 20

I've found another new challenge-blog: Colour Q.
Lovely colours this week: very bright.............

I immediately knew what papers to use, Scenic Route. I have them for a few year I think and bought so much of it that I still use them. They're quit nice for christmas cards as well.
This is my card......................

and a little close-up, so you can see the little dots I made and the pins.............


little flowers with gemstones...................

Thanks for looking!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous! Great job on the color challenge. I love all the little details. The pins are too cute.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Very cool! Love the dots & layout! Thanks so much for playing the colourQ this week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Ik zou het leuk vinden als je een berichtje achterlaat.
Thanks for visiting my blog and I love it when you leave a message!