Crochet Along 2015

maandag 22 februari 2010

Caardvarks Sticker Challenge

The challenge at Caardvarks this time is to create a card and use stickers. O boy, I'm not into stickers........
But I decided to give it a go. Didn't I have that stickerribbon and those numbers.......

Anyway, this is my card..................

The white ribbon across the card is stickerribbon, bought at Xenos (love that store) and the "45" are stickers as well......And did you notice the little gems at the righthandbottom. Yep, stickers as well...... Hey, I did it!!


Thanks for looking!

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Zag je kaartje op het blog van Caardvarks. Mooi gedaan!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gorgeous card, I love the way it's all pieced together :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Great card - love all the elements you used.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. WEll you said you don't like stickers but, you made a wonderful card....love it :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I love your card. It's a perfect use of stickers. Thanks for sharing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Ik zou het leuk vinden als je een berichtje achterlaat.
Thanks for visiting my blog and I love it when you leave a message!