Crochet Along 2015

dinsdag 1 december 2009

PageMaps/CardMaps

Have you seen this pagemaps yet........
A while ago I contacted Becky to ask here if she could use people to make contributions for her site. And guess what....... she did.
So send me this sketch........................

and I made two (actually three) cards with it.
This is the first one (the one Becky used on the site)..........

with a little close-up .....................

Did you noticed the little pink dots, made with Puffy Paint?
This is the second one, more in style of the season but in very not-christmassy-colors.............

but I love, love, love the flowerribbon.........................

Little close-up......................


This was really neat to do!!
Thanks for looking!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. These cards are great. The colours are so pretty. Well done. Lucy x (Munyip Makes)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi! Your blog's GREAT! You seem you have a lot on your mind? May be even some problems that you need advice on? If this is the case, then please visit my blog, advice is absolutely FREE!

    www.suffernotalone.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Ik zou het leuk vinden als je een berichtje achterlaat.
Thanks for visiting my blog and I love it when you leave a message!